Aiming to reduce and stop animal cruelty situation in Thailand, the project will develop partnership and dialogues with those involved in the malpractice on animals, sales or consumption of illegal wildlife products and other forms of animal exploitation. The following are the key strategies in running the programme:
- Collecting baseline monitoring data, focusing on those involving in animal exploitation
- Developing and distributing information and materials geared towards the violators.
- Identifying key target groups as project participants
- Developing Certification Criteria and Incentives
- Forming a Certification Committee to review the qualifiers.
- Presentation of Certification and Promotion.
- Monitoring the practice of those who are already qualifiers.