The project will work in close partnership with various role players, e.g., educational institutes, schools, stray animals shelter operators, NGOs, leaders of civic society, government agencies concerned and local media. The project aims at building up capacity in these players to ensure that they have capacity to adequately deal with the issue of animal cruelty situation and that the project will be officially integrated into school curriculum for the development of youths’ knowledge and attitude towards animals.
- Training for approx. 250 schools countrywide.
- Training and Capacity Building for approx. 500 school teachers and management.
- Training and Capacity Building for 500 animals related industry operators
- Training and Capacity Building for approx. 100 stray dogs and cats shelter owners countrywide.
- Training and Capacity Building for 30 local NGOs and leaders of civic society working on animals welfare
- Training and Capacity Building for 100 government – agency personnel directly engaged in law enforcement.
- Training and Capacity Building for 60-100 local media journalists on environmental issue and animal welfare.
The training will be conducted based principally on Training Needs Assessment or “T-NAT” of the diversified key target groups.