- To instill in young people and the wider general public, a better understanding of animal needs and rights-encouraging a culture of kindness, care and understanding.
- To provide information, guidance and advice on a proper and better care of animals.
- To reinforce actions to end cruelty to animals through peaceful means covering animals of all types including wild animals, pet animals, commercial or farmed animals and laboratory animals.
- To work in collaboration with both governmental and private sector-both locally and internationally to achieve the similar aims.
- To develop network and strategic alliance to efficiently support TSPCA’s mission.
- To provide the primary aids to stray and abused animals to relieve their suffering as well as to improve quality of their life.
- To undertake the task of conservation and protection of the country’s natural resources and environment.
The term, “Animals” under TSPCA’s operation to promote their welfare and protection from cruelty include:
Economic Animals (Livestock)